Join Us For These Special Occasions
- This event has passed.
July 17 - August 3
Titus 2 tells us that the older women should train up the younger women. Heartfelt Friends ministry is geared to build relationships between the generations. It is made up of Heart Moms and Heart Sisters who come together to form Heart Groups and looks something like this:
- Heart Moms are there to teach and encourage through their example of serving the Heart Sisters.
- A team of 3-5 Heart Moms will host a group of 6-8 Heart Sisters in one of the Mom’s homes, at a set time once a month (we will offer Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday evening groups, which will run from September 2022 to May 2023).
- Meetings will last approximately two hours each month on your set evening and include dinner. The evening is a child and husband free night–ladies only please!
- Heart Moms will have a meeting to receive instructions for this year’s Heartfelt season on Sunday, August 21, 3-4:30 p.m.
- A Heartfelt Kickoff Dinner for all Heart Moms and Heart Sisters will be Monday, August 29, 6:30-8 in Fellowship Central. Mark your calendar–details to come!
If the registration form below jumps down to your name, please scroll up to the top so you don’t miss a lot of good information about being a Heart Mom or a Heart Sister.
Sign up here by July 31 to be a Heart Mom (a Christian woman who is an empty nester or beyond, married or single)
Sign up here by July 31 to be a Heart Sister (a younger Christian woman, college age to children at home age, single or married, with or without children)