Sunday Worship, Class, and Small Group Content
This page is a one-stop shop for each week’s worship & sermon video, adult Bible class video and lesson plan, and QGroup discussion questions.
Worship Live Stream
Adult Bible Class
Q Group Discussion Questions
Discussion Questions- January 17
- What was a favorite movie you saw in 2020?
- What are some of the effects of distraction that you see in our society? What about in yourself?
- Psalm 119:97 says “Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.” Who is someone you know that most embodies this verse? How do you think this person got to that point in their spiritual life?
- How has the availability of scripture shaped the world in a positive way? What about a negative way?
- If you were to treat scripture more reverently, what might that look like on a practical level?
- Phil talked about two strategies to prepare your mind for reading the Bible. Emptying the mind and praying the Samuel prayer. What effect do you think these would have on your Bible reading?
- What passage of scripture has been meaningful to you lately?
Read 1 Thessalonians 2:13. What would you guess Paul noticed in the Thessalonians which prompted his description “you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God.”