Easter Sunday is always a very special day at MRCC! And we’re eager to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus in worship again this year. This year will be different, of course. We won’t all be together. Although we’re really sad about that, we’re also excited to invite you to participate in a project we’re putting together for our live stream service that day. We want you to be a part of a crowd-sourced video to the song “O Praise The Name.” You may be wondering what that is. Please read below for specific instructions on how to literally lend your voice to this project. We believe hearing an array of people sing this powerful song of praise will be a real blessing for our church family and others. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to listen to/download the track to sing along with.
Click here for sheet music.
Instructions for recording and submitting your file:
- Record in a quiet, well-lit space.
- Use headphones or earbuds to listen and sing along to the audio track. You may need to listen on a different device than the one you’re using to record. (For instance, listen on a different phone or on a nearby computer while recording with your phone.)
- If you’re using a phone, hold it sideways and film close enough that your head almost fills the frame top to bottom.
- You can record yourself alone or singing with others in your household. Be sure to look into camera as much as possible.
- Sing the melody or whatever part you usually sing. Don’t worry if there’s time before or after the song or you make a mistake somewhere during the recording. We can cut that out.
- Upload your file here by Tuesday, April 7.