Transforming and supporting men so that they are devoted servant-leaders for their families, the community and the church
Teach Bible studies directed at the needs of our men
Assist with activities for members and guests
Help plan and carry out service projects and mission opportunities
Host prayer breakfasts
To get involved in the Men’s Ministry, contact Todd Wright.
November 7th, 2019
6:30 a.m. – 7:40 a.m. (5 Locations!)
- Panera Bread 15th and Bryant (Kevin Arledge)
- Aspen Coffee 15th, west of Broadway (Gary Mason) NEW LOCATION
- Panera Bread North Western / 67th (Chris Daniels) NEW LOCATION
- Old School Bagel 211 N. Robinson, Leadership Square (Justin Cornell)
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Corner Bakery, Memorial/Penn, in front of Super Target/Quail Springs Mall area (Luke Carnagey)
November 12, 2019
“Sharpen” Men’s Prayer Breakfast
Summit S-1 | 6:30 a.m. – 7:40 a.m.
A time of fellowship, prayer and food ($5.00)
November 16, 2019
MRCC Men’s Ministry Shotgun Shoot (NEW EVENT!)
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
50 shot multi-stationed shotgun tournament ($20.00)
Sign up table in church lobby