MERGE is a fun class specifically designed to help couples lay a strong foundation in many aspects of merging two lives in marriage (traditions, expectations, gender differences, family of origin, goals for the marriage, and more!) We invite all couples who are newlywed, engaged and seriously dating to join us. This is an eight-session class led by several MRCC staff members and several mentor couples who enjoy being a resource to young couples.
Topics we cover include:
- Spiritual basis for marriage
- Marriage as a merging of cultures
- Communication/Love Languages
- Conflict Resolution
- Marriage as a Complimentary/ Balancing Relationship
- Factors Affecting Intimacy
- Financial Health in Marriage
- Personal relationship assessment with SYMBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts)
- Connections with other couples and mentors
- And MORE!
MERGE will meet 6:00-8:00 on Wednesday evenings in March and April (except March 16 during spring break).
Small Cost of $35 covers the class materials, individual SYMBIS assessment, and 9 + hours of lessons that qualify for a $45 discount on the Oklahoma marriage license.
Pre-registration is required by March 1 HERE